Welcome to Dale’s Website, your premier spot for Ice Fishing at Lake Of The Woods!
- Fish House rentals ~ Sleepers and Day Houses – Smoke Free
- Stove/Oven combination ~just like at home but smaller~
- TV with 8-10 local channels
- DVD player -we provide DVD’s or feel free to bring your favorite movies!
- Radio with USB and /or charging deck for cell phones. Play your music from your IPod or IPad!!
- DVD’s * Games * Cards * Cribbage Boards * Kids Books * Paper * Pens * Pencils * Crayons
- Transportation on/off Lake 24/7. Want to go out for a bite to eat or to the local bar? We will get you to and from your destination anytime during your stay!
- 24/7 Generated Power with 12 volt back up. You will be able to charge your vexilars and cell phones!
- Private bathroom separate from sleeper/Located literally only 3 steps from each Sleeper!
- Efficient Vented Heaters
- Pre-drilled holes
- Guests choose Check-in times and Check-out times
- All Paper products (plates, cups, silverware, etc) Pots and Pans, utensils, and all the clean up products ~ dish pan, dish soap, dish cloth, dish towel, pot/pan scrubber all included with your Sleeper!
***What do you need to bring? See below for your fishing trip Checklist***
3 Sleepers – 10 x 18
3 Sleepers - 8 x 16
1 Day House - 8 x 10 (8 holes)
2 Day Houses - 8 x 12 (8 holes)
1 Sleeper – 8 x 16 (located by Bunkhouse-on shore)
Starting December 2014 we will have 6 Sleepers on the ice and 1 Sleeper on shore that will be available for lodging only. This lodging sleeper will be located in the same area of our Bunkhouse with all the amenities available just as the Sleepers have that will be out on the lake!!!
We also will have our 3 Day Houses all accommodate 1 – 4 people and are available half days or full days.
Sleepers are available everyday of the week for the winter fishing season. The sleeper houses will be placed out on the ice based on ice conditions. Sleeper houses accommodate 1 to 4 people very comfortably.
There is a minimum of 3 people Friday through Sunday for Sleepers and Day Houses.
Large groups can request sleepers be in the same area within walking distance so you can enjoy a group winter fishing trip. Each sleeper house will have a bathroom stationed just 3 steps from your sleeper house. Don’t forget to bring your buddy heater for the bathroom.
Day Houses available 7 days a week. The Day houses are ready for you upon arrival. All holes drilled, heat on and ready to catch some fish.
What do you need to bring?
- Your fishing gear
- Cooler of your favorite foods and beverages (remember to bring water)
- Sleeping bag/pillow
- Buddy Heater if you want to heat your bathroom
- Your fishing gear
- Cooler of your favorite foods and beverages
All Sleepers and Day Houses are Smoke Free – Sleeper Houses – OK to smoke in Bathroom